COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL
We offer cool roof options for both your residential home and commercial building; both shingle and flat roof options are available.
Benefits of a cool roof installation are:
- Reduction of the roof surface temperature and which in turn reduces the cost of cooling your home or commercial building (significant energy savings)
- Lower energy demand at peak times
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions, improves air quality, decreases smog formation and a reduction in CO2 emissions
- Decreased roof maintenance (reflecting the sun’s rays leads to less roof deterioration over time)
For more information regarding the benefits of a cool roof or to check and see if a roofing material is rated and/or on the list, please visit The Cool Roof Rating Council website at https://coolroofs.org
The City of Toronto also offers home and business owners a rebate for installing a cool roof!
If you want to know more about the Eco-Roof Incentive Program , please visit the City of Toronto website at https://www.toronto.ca/
Our team can upgrade your existing roofing system and assist you with or even submit your Eco-Roof rebate application to the City of Toronto. Our project managers will prepare all of the supporting documents required for the application; before and after photos, manufacturer information sheets, detailed roof drawings, maintenance plans and a declaration letter once the roof has been completed.
Shingle Roof – Cool Roof Systems our team installed this past season
- Landmark CertainTeed / Energy Star Rated
- Landmark CertainTeed Pro / Energy Star Rated
- Landmark Solaris Gold or Platinum / Energy Star Rated
Please contact our office for a list of colours available from CertainTeed Landmark (please note: some products have limited availability/stock)
Flat Roof – Cool Roof Systems our team installed this past season
- Soprema flat roof system / Soprastar Cap sheet (torch down membrane)
Please visit https://www.soprema.ca/